Hours and Schedules
Due to Massachusetts State Regulations you must book your appointment in advance. Please wear a mask and wait in your car until your barber comes to get you. If you don’t want to prepay please click the reserve button on the booking system.
267 Great Road
Littleton, MA 01460
- We are only able to service customers by appointment. Please use our online booking system or call the location where you would like service.
- Stay outside (in your car) and wait until we come and get you.
- We are welcoming children who are coming in for a haircut. For small children, one adult is allowed into the building with the child for the duration of the service.
- When entering the building, you must wear a mask. Patrons without a mask will be asked to leave.
- If you have been exposed to a potential COVID-19 carrier, we ask that you please cancel your appointment and stay home.
- We prefer contactless payment methods if possible.
We are limiting the number of patrons allowed in the building for service, reducing the number of barbers in the shop at the same time, and maintaining at least 6 feet between chairs that are in use.
At this time the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is not allowing beard trimming or related services.
- We are required to keep a log of all workers and customers. This includes the name of individuals, date and time in the building, and individual contact information. This information will be used to support contact tracing if needed.
- We are limiting the number of people allowed in the building at the same time. The waiting room is closed, and services are being offered by appointment only.
- Everyone, including customers and all staff members, are required to wear a mask while inside the building.
- Staff members will be wearing eye-covering (which may include prescription glasses), gloves, and smocks.
- In Littleton, we have installed an iWave UV Light Air Purifier to kill viruses, bacteria, and other germs that can accumulate in the air. This is on order and will also be installed in our Chelmsford location.
- All tools and surfaces are disinfected after each customer.
- Our staff is Barbicide COVID-19 certified to keep you safe.
- All staff members will conduct regular temperature checks.
Staff members that are exposed to a potential COVID-19 carrier, or are experiencing symptoms, will stay home.
Book Your Appointment Over the Phone
Book Your Appointment Online
Littleton, MA 01460
A GOOD BARBER IS A BUSY BARBER.
We appreciate your feedback!